Three-layer boards are “natural and living” products, semi-made of solid fir wood, suitable for covering walls, ceilings and roofs; increasing in the construction of prefabricated and industrial buildings. Used as an exterior cladding, the three-layer board gives the facades an improved aesthetic value and gives it great personality, since depending on the surface treatment to which they are subjected, it offers great creative freedom, ease of transformation and durability over time; in addition to underlining environmental sustainability. Our boards are produced according to UNE-EN 13986, UNE-EN 13353 and UNE-EN 13017-1 standards.
This board is made of layers of chips oriented perpendicular to the previous layer, in such a way that constitutes a material with a homogeneous performance against expansion or stress in different directions. It is resistant to deformation and is compatible with any decorative and cladding material. This material is widely used in construction due to its structural resistance, but it is normally covered by some type of coating.
Plywood is typically available in 2440 x 1220 sheets (or subdivisions) and in thicknesses from 3 to 35mm.
Plywood that is supplied with a decorative veneer can be varnished or painted, but to get a really smooth surface you will need some good preparation, as most plywood is not as smooth as planed wood.
- P6 classification: high performance board for interior structural use in a dry environment.
- P5 classification: interior structural use in a humid environment.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Resistant and flexible like wood.
- Rigid and durable like cement.
- High resistance to impact, fire, humidity, thermal variations, fungi …
- High acoustic insulation power.
- VIROC® is a versatile, functional and aesthetic panel.
- It responds to the high standards of eco-efficiency and energy efficiency.
- Long life and low maintenance. This wall covering adds color, texture and unbeatable resistance to stains and UV rays.
- Organic product. Made with 95% recycled materials. Reduce your carbon footprint by reducing waste, conserving energy and using an optimal process.
- Unique liner clip. This clip allows air circulation between the cladding and the wall, keeping the interior dry and isolated from outside water. It allows the expansion and contraction of the slats and at the same time, thanks to the screw option, can be used as a locking clip to control the direction of movement.